Автор Тема: Абсурдна цивилизация  (Прочетена 11612 пъти)

0 Потребители и 1 Гост преглежда(т) тази тема.

Неактивен rado89

• Четящ
  • Публикации: 224
Re:Абсурдна цивилизация
« Отговор #30 -: Май 06, 2009, 23:35:01 pm »
Едни доста интересни мисли относно човешката същност.Съжелявам че нямам време да предоставя превод.

As much as I change and evolve as a human being I can never hold my fascination and bewilderment at the nature of human beings.We obey no logic and when we try to do so we deepen the paradox of our substance even more.  Is it in our nature?Is it genetically imposed into us? By nature and by almost no exception we are social (or even herd) creatures – we manifest the need to belong to groups. But yet all of us to no exception manifest individualism on a daily basis – some hide it while others embrace it. So how can we need to belong, some even to be guided, and yet want to individual, some even egoistic. And that is but a mere drop in the ocean of paradox that is human nature. For example – we witness and actively take part in a time characterized by technological and social development faster than ever before. And yet the more conveniences our progress offers us the less free time we have. We are facilitated by cell phones, the internet, GPS, credit cards and many more but at the same time most of us have no time to cook, no time to take a walk in the park, even no time for ourselves. Is it then no wonder why antidepressant and sleeping pill sales are rising on a constant basis? We spend more than ever, but do we have more? I say no. The more we spend the less we orientated to things we really need. True we buy more, but we enjoy less. Accustomed to the idea of constant innovation we find it harder than ever to get excited, to feel pure joy and so we loose ourselves in spending for things that we find dull just as quickly as they become outdated. It is innate for us to eat and drink to survive but we do not do that. Instead we    As much as I change and evolve as a human being I can never hold my fascination and bewilderment at the nature of human beings.We obey no logic and when we try to do so we deepen the paradox of our substance even more.  Is it in our nature?Is it genetically imposed into us? By nature and by almost no exception we are social (or even herd) creatures – we manifest the need to belong to groups. But yet all of us to no exception manifest individualism on a daily basis – some hide it while others embrace it. So how can we need to belong, some even to be guided, and yet want to individual, some even egoistic. Each individual tries to be different and unique and as diversity grows it only gives raise to more groups and societies. And that is but a mere drop in the ocean of paradox that is human nature. For example – we witness and actively take part in a time characterized by technological and social development faster than ever before. And yet the more conveniences our progress offers us the less free time we have. We are facilitated by cell phones, the internet, GPS, credit cards and many more but at the same time most of us have no time to cook, no time to take a walk in the park, even no time for ourselves. Is it then no wonder why antidepressant and sleeping pill sales are rising on a constant basis? We spend more than ever, but do we have more? I say no. The more we spend the less we orientated to things we really need. True we buy more, but we enjoy less. Accustomed to the idea of constant innovation we find it harder than ever to get excited, to feel pure joy and so we loose ourselves in spending for things that we find dull just as quickly as they become outdated. It is innate for us to eat and drink to survive but we do not do that. Instead we spoil in choice and consume half of all we consume with no real need. We have bigger houses, but smaller families. How come? I don’t know. Marriages are growing in numbers but not as fast as divorces. Our basic instinct is survival but yet we think other human beings do not obey it. Domestic violence is now common, adolescent one to. And we hold firm to our paradoxes-knowingly or not. We drink and eat to much, we drive to fast, we hate to love and we love to hate, we sit in front of our Pc’s to much (guilty), we think of others too little, we judge where we are not competent. Kids mature to fast and adults age slower. Humans talk more than ever – being one on one, on cell phones, internet chats or media but yet we say so little, constantly circumventing what really needs to be spoken about and just rewinding the same tapes over and over. We evaluate others and other things on a daily basis but at the same times our values have never been so scarce. We advance on a daily basis, accumulating more knowledge but do we have fewer problems? We learn more but does that make us better off? Medicine is also at an all time high but is our wellness improving? More men have been on the moon then at the deepest point of our oceans. Another thing I could never understand is the automatic assumption that bigger is better. Why? On what basis? Isn’t better more closely related to improved? Why should a bigger coffee be better than a regular one? And if the argument is true why do we not tend to wards making our hearts bigger? Our soul shrink at a daily rate. Or is the soul already forgotten? We try to understand others, the whole world even but we don’t even understand ourselves. When was the last time you sat down to think about the motives behind your actions – paramount and daily ones? And in the same trace of thoughts people trough history have questioned reality on numerous occasions – how can you question something you don’t truly understand. Better yet – why do you put a universal meaning and question something thought by humans? Our air and waters are twice as clean as they where 100 years ago but our soles are more polluted than ever. It is now the age of sky towers – we plan and we plan – ahead and ahead but we come forward with less and less of our dreams and desires. If I might be more metaphorical I will say that this is the time big men and smaller deeds, prouder women and more harlots, faster food and worse indigestion, hate to love and love to hate. A time when blind are leading the blind, a kingdom of blind where even the one-eyed can be king. True not everyone can be a sheppard but should we all be sheep lead by lambs? Just as our pockets get deeper we get shallower. We focus on the physical so much that we forget the spiritual – glimmering displays do not promise a rich and full storage. These are just a few of the paradoxes of human kind that come to my mind at this hour. Maybe it is not that strange. Maybe just as everything in nature we try to balance the golden middle. Maybe just as there is an opposite to everything – day and night, good and evil, plus and minus - we need to opposite our own logic. But do we really balance it or is the minus side taking advantage. Or do I think to much and sleep to little?
A Coward Dies A Thousand Deaths! A Real Man Dies But Once!! 2PAC

Неактивен GoG

• Четящ
  • Публикации: 9
« Отговор #31 -: Май 25, 2009, 11:16:39 am »
Здравейте =]
 Мисля че хората са артисти (в буквалния смисъл на думата).Още сме много млади (и не много разумни) да оценим дарбите си напълно.

Неактивен Hari

• Четящ
  • Публикации: 56
« Отговор #32 -: Май 25, 2009, 12:24:44 pm »
Едни доста интересни мисли относно човешката същност.Съжелявам че нямам време да предоставя превод.

As much as I change and evolve as a human being I can never hold my fascination and bewilderment at the nature of human beings...............

Трето:

Не поствайте на чужд език! Особено по-дълги текстове. Малки цитати и фрази може, но повече не. Ако можете превеждайте, ако не можете преразказвайте в общи линии какво сте прочели ;)

Поздрави!!!

Н.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27