Автор Тема: Извънземните са треснали WTC на 9/11/01  (Прочетена 16029 пъти)

0 Потребители и 1 Гост преглежда(т) тази тема.

Неактивен Атила

• Пишещ
  • Публикации: 887
  • Атила - бич божи
Извънземните са треснали WTC на 9/11/01
« -: Ноември 05, 2005, 15:05:11 pm »
Знаех си аз че извънземни са участвали в атентатие на 9/11

Ето малко инфо:

http://www.artemodus.de/cars/WTC.HTM

Има и едно много яко филче:
http://www.artemodus.de/cars/Ufo_WTC.mpeg

Кой ще ме светне от кой вид са били ?!?!?
« Последна редакция: Ноември 05, 2005, 17:30:34 pm от Horus »
I'm famous mexican killer and I kill everyone for only 5 cent, but you are friend of mine and I'l

Eon

• Гост
Re: извънземните са треснали WTC 9/11
« Отговор #1 -: Ноември 05, 2005, 15:10:32 pm »
Тези извънземни sa ot planetata USA - mestnostta NSA

и имат летящи чинийки :P :P :P

не разбрахте ли ;D ;D ;D

и онова видео с оная допотопна летяща чиния дето оставя пушек зад себе си
е много преди тресването на WTC
дето са я снимали от Чопър-а....
може и да е фейк ???
« Последна редакция: Ноември 05, 2005, 17:33:13 pm от Horus »

Eon

• Гост
« Отговор #2 -: Ноември 05, 2005, 15:12:09 pm »
Филмът ти не е цял!
АЗ ГО ИМАМ ЦЕЛИЯТ!
« Последна редакция: Ноември 05, 2005, 17:33:53 pm от Horus »

Неактивен Alien

• Много Писал
  • Публикации: 6 668
  • WATCHER
« Отговор #3 -: Ноември 05, 2005, 16:03:22 pm »
Не е задължително да са извънземни и дори доста по-вероятно е да не са а просто е използвана тяхна технология. А и то нещата с технологиите е много омешана вече тъй като земни учени от дълго време работят с подобни технологии които първоначално са били на сивите, така че може да сме ги модифицирали.

Eon

• Гост
« Отговор #4 -: Ноември 05, 2005, 16:04:54 pm »
ми да де и аз тва казвам

;)

Неактивен H.

• Много Писал
  • Публикации: 8 658
  • In Lies We Trust...
Re: Извънземните са треснали WTC на 9/11/01
« Отговор #5 -: Ноември 05, 2005, 17:38:08 pm »
То това отдавна се знае... И въпреки това пак се издъниха... Ето няколко кадъра. Между другото казваше се някъде че това са Стелт-ове, не НЛО-та, но на мен ми приличат на НЛО-та... А има и демони в пушека...

Неактивен Атила

• Пишещ
  • Атила - бич божи
« Отговор #6 -: Ноември 05, 2005, 19:15:20 pm »
е това с демоните е мноо яко ... супер се изкефих !!!

и най-голямата награда е за този
който води грешниците в ада
I'm famous mexican killer and I kill everyone for only 5 cent, but you are friend of mine and I'l

Неактивен asdfghjkl

• Много Писал
  • Публикации: 2 783
  • Невъзможно е нищо
« Отговор #7 -: Ноември 06, 2005, 02:08:19 am »
Еон, филма за който говориш колко е голям? Дали ще може да ми го пратиш?  :)
Oh, look at you... Look at you! Stop trying to control everything and just LET GO! LET

Eon

• Гост
« Отговор #8 -: Ноември 06, 2005, 11:47:19 am »
филмчето което показа Атила е само с около 5 сек по-кратък
много важни 5 сек  ;)

засега не мога  :-\ :-\
защото започваме да готвим нещо голямо с Хорус ОбИрон и Ко.

ПС - постни сармички с бял сос ;D

Неактивен Атила

• Пишещ
  • Атила - бич божи
« Отговор #9 -: Ноември 06, 2005, 13:24:08 pm »
Цитат
защото започваме да готвим нещо голямо с Хорус ОбИрон и Ко.
малийййй, главните конспираторите в конспиративният хорум се законспирираха и плануват някаква голяма и тайна конспирация.
Ако търсите още конпсиратори, конспираторки и/или малки конспираторчета за плануваната коспирация, аз като свестем надежден коспиратор бих взел участие във вашата коспирация освен ако тя не е супер много конспиративна и поросто няма място за други конпиратори.

.... еонски, аре не се стискай за 5те секунди филма ... и ние сме любопитни  8)

Поздрави
Атила, бич божи

Eon

• Гост
« Отговор #10 -: Ноември 06, 2005, 15:01:18 pm »
http://www.areadownload.com/video/ufo/video/Ufo%20-%20Wtc%20-%20Japan%20TV.mpeg
EON begins --->
AKO VI SECHE IZCHAKAYTE DA MINE CELIYA 1 PAT I PAK GO PUSNETE
There is a suggestions that this movie is fake
and
There other ones that claim that the movie is real

The fact is that this movie is not longer avialable on SCIFI.COM - the site that first announced this video.
Why?
Webmaster of rense.com have posted a series of e-mails with the woman on the video and with her husband
both of them claim that movie is fake. Why? (threatened by someone)

pitay Admina :P
EON ends<-----
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WTC Sci-Fi Channel
UFO Is CGI...Not UFO
9-9-3
Update
9-24-03

When this article first ran, we received dozens of emails and found quite a lot of commotion about it elsewhere on the net. Many people are convinced the footage is the real deal. In an attempt to clarify even further, I wrote the actress in question, Barbara Sicuranza, and reiterated my query regarding the sci-fi channel "ufo" footage. Again, she confirmed that it was indeed a computer generated hoax (CGI), created as a promo for sci-fi channel. She is a hired actress and this work is listed on her resum&eacute;

My Second Email to Barbara...

Hi Barbara

I wrote to your previously regarding the sci-fi channel's video clip, which you listed on your resum&eacute; as "blimp." You replied that

----------
yes its a commercial, I'm an actor...all the interest is fascinating,
B
---------

Can you clarify just a little more for me. Many, many people in the ufological community believe the footage is real. that you were in a helicopter with some friends and really saw this object and it was videotaped, as we see it in the clip, moving from behind the WTC building, darting in front of the copter and then whizzing past it at close range and shooting off above it leaving a vapor trail. Can you clarify for me specifically...
1. were you hired as a professional actress to produce this for sci-fi channel as a promotional tool?
2. are you aware that it is not real, but something 'created' as a promotional ad for sci-fi?
3. was it scripted out, and the "blimp" or "ufo" added in later, perhaps digitally?

Any information would be greatly appreciated so as to put the 'authenticity' issue to rest. thank you for your time!

-- James Neff
Webmaster - Rense.com

Barbara's reply...

Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 19:03:43 -0400
Subject: Re: hi - help needed again!
To: James Neff <[email protected]>

its cgi not ufo

Further Update Material

Barbara's husband, founder of the band BLONDIE, notes in weblog...

"... what else have i got... ok, rather than going away my wife Barbara's ufo tv spot that was done for SCI-FI TV here is still pulling in comment and e-mails... the main reason being that the thing was shot using the world trade center in new york as a location... now we've gotten to a place in the culture wherein my denial of the 'reality' of the thing will undoubtedly convince various people of its viability but even though i personally wish that indeed it had been evil aliens who destroyed the trade center, the blame is unfortunately a lot closer to home and the now famous tv spot is just that: a tv spot with a fake photoshop (or whatever) ufo etc etc etc so once again the sci-fi tv spot with the ufo at the world trade center is not a 'real' film of a 'real' ufo, barbara is the person in the helicopter but she was just pointing at empty sky and the ufo images were put in later, neither she nor i have had any alien encounters, been abducted by space. or other aliens, and we are currently not hanging out with any space aliens and to the best of my knowledge have nevr met any creatures from outer space, have never been on a flying saucer etc etc etc"

http://www.blondie.net/chris_stein_20030930.shtml

-------

Original Email

To: barbara@
Sent: Monday, September 08, 2003 10:16 PM
Subject: EMAIL FROM James Neff/ webmaster

In your Resume, \"SCI-FI Promo (The Blimp)\" is listed. Is this the same as the footage many believe is a real UFO near the World Trade Center which shows a woman in a helicopter seeing a UFO which appears to fly at the copter and then take off in the other direction? We want to be certain if this is the same as what you list as \'the blimp\" (?)

the footage is here:
http://www.scifi.com/happens/happens_1_big.mov

any info would be greatly appreciated!
thank you!

James Neff
Webmaster
www.rense.com

Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2003 09:46:16 -0400
Subject: Re: EMAIL FROM James Neff/ webmaster!
To: [email protected]

yes its a commercial, I'm an actor...all the interest is fascinating,

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: Video footage of UFO over New York 

Good questions to ask: Why would a powerful entity want to cover up a UFO sighting? Which powerful entity would do that?

Jerri DeAngelo - Lead Special Effects Creator Adoni Films
Video Analysis of WTC UFO for Real UFOS .com
May 29th 2002
Opinion on authenticity of video file known as WTC UFO.
I am the lead special effects creator for Adoni Productions and Adoni Films.
I have viewed over 600 frames of the video file known as THE WTC UFO. I viewed it many times frame by frame, the file is approximately 20 seconds in length in .mov format rendered at approximately 30 FPS (frames per second)
The video was clearly shot in one take where a 180-degree view of the Manhattan skyline was shot from inside a helicopter.
At various times throughout the video, the helicopter rolls from side to side, the skyline is observed in a manner consistent with a live shot.
As the camera moves or zooms in on an object there is no clear manipulation of the video through a digital effect.
Objects remain consistent with a live panoramic sweep outside and inside the helicopter.
There is no evidence of editing this shot, as to splicing together multiple takes or digital creations.
The sound is synched perfectly to the video.
Certain anomalies appear in the frames that are consistent with an auto focus home use video camera.
The camera used was not a professional level video camera in my opinion, although it did work out very well for this shot.
The shot starts off with a north westerly view of the Manhattan Skyline in which the World Trade Center is clearly visible.
A small object is viewable near the North Tower at the approximate height where the second plane crashed into the WTC on 911.
Once the small object appears on the screen, the female in the video asks what is that while pointing to the small image near the WTC.
The cameraman zooms in and a UFO is seen hovering near the WTC.
Normal auto focus anomalies appear in the frames due to auto focus stabilization abilities the camera obviously has.
The UFO then heads easterly in front of the helicopter, a blurry sequence of frames then appear with blurred images of objects inside and outside the helicopter.
These features are consistent with a continuous live shot made in one take, it would be impossible to correctly blur every object inside and outside the helicopter if this was a created effect.
While such a move could be created by a high priced studio, tell tale signs of editing such a created sequence would be obvious under high resolution.
Such created scene anomalies are not in this sequence of events.
High Resolution analysis of created video or digital effects using even advanced equipment that is available, all show a clear drop into a scene where an object materializes.
At normal viewing speeds these anomalies are not viewable.
And they do not appear in this video.
Here is a dropped in image from Spiderman using THE LATEST GREATEST DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY. It looks great!

Yet, it is easy to see a change in pixelation as soon as you magnify the image a little proving the Spiderman image was dropped into the photo!!

Again, this pixelation difference is NOT IN THE WTC VIDEO!
The cameraman eventually relocates the image at a far distance viewing a north easterly landscape of Manhattan.
Within a few frames the UFO heads to the front of the helicopter where an amazingly clear close-up of the UFO is taken!
The UFO then heads right up into orbit. A view of the UFO heading into orbit is seen since the helicopter has a clear roof.
To summarize, what this video displays is a panoramic view of Manhattan pre-911.
It is a single shot one take view of the Manhattan skyline.
It features a focused north westerly view of Manhattan including the WTC, a blurred northerly view of Manhattan, a focused north easterly view of Manhattan and finally a easterly view of the sky.
Super high resolution analysis of the UFO in many frames shows the outline of the craft has a pixelation degradation consistent with other objects in the frames.
This match is impossible to get consistently in a digital manipulation.
The dropped in object always has a different pixelation degradation at high resolutions compared to the background scene.
While someone could have theoretically taken a helicopter ride in Manhattan PRE 911 and pointed to the EXACT LOCATION where a future video would later be taken of a world famous airplane crash and then digitally dropped a fake UFO into hundreds of frames matching pixelation degradation perfectly in every frame. I doubt this was done or is even possible using the most advanced special effect equipment and computers available today.
The technology to do this manipulation so expertly does not exist, or at least I have never seen or heard of such an advanced piece of equipment.
Also, to have the shot match the target zone of where the second plane crashed, is just so far beyond the realm of chance, that I wouldn't even try to estimate how unlikely it would have been.
In my opinion, this video is clearly an approximately 20 second - one take - one camera shot - of an object navigating at incredible speeds with such precision it can come to within feet of a target and do a 90 degree vertical turn!
This video has no clear digital editing of images.
This video has no clear digital special effects added to it.
It is simply an amazing raw footage of a UFO at a now infamous historical location over the most famous city in the world!
These are some samples of what I mean by High Resolution Pixel Degradation.
This is a normal resolution of the UFO near the WTC.

This is a high resolution close-up of the UFO and the object near it, the WTC. Note how the SQUARE PIXELS and even the color match perfectly. This is what I call pixel degradation. If an image is not altered then the pixelation of objects of similar distance have the same look at high resolutions.

Now here is stealth bomber model I dropped into the photo.

As soon as I view it at high resolution the drop in image does not match the surrounding pixelation degradation.

If this video is fake, I'm sure either Spielberg or Lucas will offer the person a partnership and the video should win an Oscar for Special Effects.
Our advanced but limited technology cannot fake such an video this perfectly yet.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

eon - the questins remain

« Последна редакция: Ноември 06, 2005, 15:05:21 pm от Eon »

Eon

• Гост
« Отговор #11 -: Ноември 06, 2005, 15:07:27 pm »
вижте в ъгълчето япончетата как се шашкат

;D ;D ;D

Неактивен Атила

• Пишещ
  • Атила - бич божи
« Отговор #12 -: Ноември 06, 2005, 16:13:15 pm »
Цитат
Jerri DeAngelo - Lead Special Effects Creator Adoni Films
пичовете от Adoni Films правят "UFO caught on tape videos" при това Low Budget продукций. Та въпроса е какво прави "експерт по специални ефекти" в тая фирма като става дума за продукци на "Reality/Caught on Tape Movies"
Та "експерта" ако беше от Dreamworks, ILM или друга известна фирма бих повярвал .. ама на тоя калъф не!

вижте колко близко идва летящата чиния до хеликоптера - не е ли логично да има движение на въздушните маси и хелито да се разклати леко поне ?!?!

другото което е - човешкото в този материал:
Цитат
вижте в ъгълчето япончетата как се шашкат
а да забелязвате някой в хеликоптера да се шашка ?!?! Не !!! ...

менте е според мене .. ама като го гледах за 1ви път яко се изкефих

Eon

• Гост
« Отговор #13 -: Ноември 06, 2005, 16:32:34 pm »
e kak да се шашкат то нЕма време за шашкане  :o :o
тва става за 10-15 сек.
а и не им дават лицата

има разклащане на чопъра - на варианта който е на ХДД-то ми се вижда по-ясно...

трябва да се направят опити и изчисления да се види колко тряяя да се клати

Мен ме учудва друг факт... тия вътре в WTC и ония долу на земята спат ли :--- :---

Неактивен Атила

• Пишещ
  • Атила - бич божи
« Отговор #14 -: Ноември 06, 2005, 18:54:55 pm »
хехехе ... представи си само :
бачкаш си, тамън пишеш емейлче и замислено как да довършип изречението поглеждаш към прозореца
... и хоп там една летяща чиния седи седи във въздуха и един извънземен те гледа толкова очудено колко
и ти него зяпаш  :o :o :o

... баси майтапа  8).

Това и да ми се случи няма да го разказвам на никой щото ще ме обявят за лъжеч    :-X :-X

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27